Tuesday, August 26, 2008

What's going on here?

Basically, I was so whipped up by the Olympic BMX race, that I was posting messages non-stop about it on the websites that I frequent. But frankly, I found that the actual reporting on the race was lacking. I got a little excited about that, and decided that I could do better when the next Olympic BMX race rolls around...so I grabbed domain name and started a blog.

Seems a little rash, as I realize that I've had a blog for like a year and have hardly managed to post to it once a month. Oh well, at least I only paid for the domain name for 1 year... we'll see if it makes it that far.

Meanwhile, my plan is to uncover some of the behind-the-scenes stories about the Beijing race - stuff that should have been reported by others. We'll see where it goes. Thanks for looking.

No comments: